The baroque summer palace built according to the plans of Kilian Ignaz Dientzenhofer is part of the extensive grounds of the Benedictine monastery in Břevnov. The summer palace is built on the place where, according to a legend, Prince Boleslav II met bishop Vojtěch on a hunting trip at the source of the Brusnice River, which led to the foundation of the adjacent monastery. The name Vojtěška first appears in a document from 1443, when the owner of the vineyard above it ceded the legendary spring to the abbot of the monastery. The summer palace above the spring was built gradually. The first record dates back to the Middle Ages, when an octagonal stone pavilion with a staircase to the spring was built under Abbot Bavor of Nečtin. This small Gothic well building was subsequently modified several times. The pavilion was rebuilt in its present form in 1723-25. A complete renovation of the pavilion was carried out on the occasion of the millennium of the monastery in 1993.